Sat, 19 Feb|
Intuitive Massage Workshop
Being touched the way we want it or the way we need it is an essential support for our physical and mental health, that is evident. In this workshop you will learn easy techniques, do's and dont's to be able and confident to give a nourishing massage to your partner, friends and family.
Time & Location
19 Feb 2022, 10:00 – 16:00
Berlin, Antwerpener Str. 3, 13353 Berlin, Germany
About the event
With this workshop, you will be able to provide an intuitive massage in a safe and confident way, understand how to listen to your partner's body and how to answer to it in a non-verbal massage flow.. You will know how to be efficient and effective without following a protocol. You will be aware of the areas to avoid and in which case a massage should not be given.
- No prior massage experience needed.
- Come with a partner or alone (you will be paired with another participant).
- Mats, sheets, oil , snacks and a warm room will be provided.
What to bring:
- Light food for yourself for the lunch break.
- Comfortable clothes and massage-friendly underwear.
- Water bottle (can be refilled).
Nico & Melanie will guide you through this 6h workshop.
The workshop will follow the curent Covid rules.
2G event - bring your vaccination or recovered certificate.